1. We will not be accepting vendors considered “Direct Sales”. In example Partylite or Avon.
2. Due to increasing costs all vendors will now be charged a small fee connected to renting a spot for a vendor booth. Fees will range between $15-35, with an additional fee of $25 should they desire a premium location closer to better WIFI signal. Vendors will still need to donate at least one item to the silent auction which will be held throughout the event and drawn on Saturday Evening.
3. Vendors may arrive on site starting Wednesday 17, 2024 after 1pm.
4. As part of our vendor agreement vendors are asked not to leave the event site any earlier than 9pm on Saturday evening. This is unless a previous agreement has been made with the Vendor Manager or Site Manager.
5. Vendors may provide ritual tools such as swords and athames, but those must remain sheathed.
6. Vendors must provide their own tents or coverings for their vending location. You must also provide your own tables, displays, chairs, electrical cords, and power strips. Please be advised while you will have electrical supply near your vending location the supply is limited, and you may trip the breaker.
7. Vendors will be placed in an area deemed vendors row.
8. Vendors may bring up to 5 assistants.
9. Vendors will be allowed to have one of the following size of tent: 10×10, 10×20, 10×30.
11.All vendors will be required to pay for admission to the event… This is not a vending fee.
12.Please be advised that the refund policy for vendors is a little bit different from that of the general public. Vendors will be unable to request a refund for any fees paid after January 1st, 2024.
BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW I AGREE TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS TO BECOME A VENDOR FOR CAULDRONFEST 2024, AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GUIDELINES IMPOSED BY THE ORGANIZERS.Apply to Vend!