What is the Cancellation Policy of CauldronFest 2023?
Cancellation due to low attendance:
If by March 19th, 2023 we have not had a sufficient number of registrations to allow us to effectively produce this event we will be forced to cancel the event. If canceled due to low attendance refunds will be processed no later than 30 days after the announced cancellation.
Cancellation/Postponement Policy due to Covid -19
If at any time it appears that Covid-19 may affect the safety of our attendees and staff The Friends of CauldronFest reserves the right to cancel or postpone this event. With that being said the preferred method would be postponed to the next year. If we must postpone the event due to Covid-19 attendees may choose to request a refund if it is done before the 30-day refund policy. If the event is canceled after our 30-day out mark hits due to Covid-19 your ticket would be transferred to the next year.
Cancelation Policy due to Weather
Since weather would not become a factor until the time of the event the likelihood of cancelation due to weather will be low. With this being said should the weather cause us to shut down the event prior to reaching Noon on Saturday you will be given admission to the next year's event .
What is the Refund Policy of CauldronFest 2023?
Due to the nature of this event The Friends of CauldronFest have elected to enact the following refund policy.
Refunds requested up to 30 days after ticket purchase:*
If you request a refund up to thirty days after your ticket purchase there will be a 15% cancellation fee deducted from your ticket purchase.
Refunds requested 31 – 60 days after ticket purchase:*
If you request a refund from 31 – 60 days after your ticket purchase there will be a 25% cancellation fee deducted from your ticket purchase.
Refunds requested 61 – 90 days after ticket purchase:*
If you request a refund 61-90 days after your ticket purchase there will be a 50% cancellation fee deducted from your ticket purchase.
*Please be advised that once we have reached 45 days out from the event there will be no refunds offered no matter how many days have elapsed since your ticket purchase. After this time frame money has already begun to be used to pay for food, entertainers, and other important items needed for the event.
**Please be advised that all refunds will be processed within 60 days after the end of CauldronFest, and will be issued to the original form of payment within that time frame. This allows the organizers to balance the books.
***Please be advised that refunds due to buyer’s remorse will not be approved.
What are the rules of attendance at CauldronFest?
CauldronFest exists for your enjoyment and comfort. By signing a waiver, you agreed to abide by all state, federal, and civil laws, festival rules, and campground rules. We recognize and honor the divine nature and essential human dignity of all persons, regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, disability, economic circumstance, physical appearance, body size, marital status, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and safe environment for everyone. We urge you to respect and honor each person you meet. We take diversity and inclusiveness seriously and won’t tolerate harassment of any kind.
Friends of CauldronFest Staff will act if laws or rules are broken or your behavior disturbs a significant percentage of attendees. Such behavior can result in ejection, probation for a certain time frame, long-term suspension, or being banned permanently. Friends of CaulronfFest reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
*If you have a problem with another guest or if you see inappropriate behavior we ask that you do not try and address it yourself but please find a member of staff so that we can handle the situation as needed.*
- Clothing must be worn at all times. We are on state land, and we don’t want to get in trouble.
- Drugs will not be allowed at any time. We do have members of staff and even attendees that are hypersensitive to them.
- No firearms
- At all times please keep swords, knives, and sharp objects sheathed.
- Alcohol is allowed only if in a cup, and no alcohol should be given to minors. If an adult or anyone is found to be supplying alcohol to a minor they will be removed from the event. NO REFUND! Minors will be identified by a PURPLE ARMBAND.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. If you are found to be sexually harassing anyone you will be removed with NO REFUND!
- Harassment is any behavior that annoys, alarms, or threatens another person or group. It’s simple “NO MEANS NO” under all circumstances. If a harassment matter is brought to staff, the offender may be asked to leave at any time. If physical assault is involved, the authorities will be called.
- ID bracelets will be given out at registration. They must be worn at all times and visible. If you lose your wristband or are found not to have one on you, there may be a charge of up to $25 for a replacement band. Should we be unable to confirm your registration for the event you will be charged the full admissions price listed at the gate!
- Use only the approved fire pit(s). You will be charged $200 if you don’t.
- The kitchen is only for staff members and volunteer use. Do not use the kitchen without asking first.
- Only service animals are allowed on the event site. No other animals will be allowed
- You will be given two trash bags at registration. These are to be used for any trash at your cabin. USE THEM!
- Before you leave you will need to sweep and clean your cabin. Before you check out you should ask for a cabin check by one of the staff members. You should bring your trash bag to the dining hall at the end of the event or once full. If you need more than one bag please ask a member of the staff.
- Do not move mattresses from one cabin to another, there is a fine from the park for that.
- Have an issue with someone at the event? LEAVE IT OFF THE EVENT SITE. We are here to have fun. Cause an issue and you will be removed from the site with NO REFUND!
- After 10 pm no drumming circles unless otherwise approved.
- Do not write on the cabin walls… We know this sounds a bit strange, but once you see the cabins at the site you will understand. We are all adults and not kids. Let’s not encourage them.
- Cabin spaces are assigned for a reason. Do not trade cabins with someone else without seeking the approval of a member of the staff and ensuring the switch is made on your registration form.
- Do not, we repeat, do not enter another person’s/group’s cabin without permission. With this being said event staff may enter cabins due to safety concerns or for cabin checks.
- If you have a child with you that child is your responsibility. We intend on having activities for minors, but when they are not in those activities you must keep up with them. Allowing your child to roam around the site is non-negotiable it is a no-go. Any, who are found wandering will be jacked up on caffeine, and sugar and given a puppy before they are returned to you.
- Clean up after yourself, we aren’t your mommas…
- No smoking in the cabins or inside any other building. Don’t leave butts around on the ground dispose of them properly.
- Video, audio recording, and photography are allowed, but if individuals do not wish to be photographed or filmed, it is expressly forbidden. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor, do not photograph minors. If you have permission to photograph a minor from a parent or legal guardian, do not post any such photographs online unless you have permission. Do not post any photographs online unless you have permission.
- Have fun, and enjoy yourself!
- Other rules may be added!
Our Statement of Inclusivity!
The Friends of CauldronFest created this event for several reasons, but one thing we value is the idea of Inclusivity. With this being said we want to ensure that all attendees know that no matter what we desire you to feel welcome and included at CauldronFest. At no time do we feel any attendee or staff member should be made to feel unwelcome, and if at any time you do feel as such we ask that you allow our staff to know so we can address the issue.
Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
The Friends of CauldronFest have determined that it is of upmost importance to have an actual written ticket transfer policy.
This Policy applies to:
- Any ticket Transferred to the following year
- Any ticket transferred to another person or group outside of the orginal group.
What is the policy?
The Friends of CauldronFest will transfer any ticket as long as the requestor follows the guidelines below in regards to transfer. The request must be made prior to the offical start date of the event. Please be advised there will be a transfer fee of $5 for all minor tickets and $10 for all adult tickets. If you request to transfer your tickets to the following year of CauldronFest you will also be charged a transfer fee as described above.
How do I request a ticket transfer?
In order to request a transfer of your ticket you must apply for the ticket transfer on our website cauldronfest.org. Any request for a transfer via email or message via Facebook will be refered to our website, and will not be granted if the proper procedure is not followed. When you request the transfer please already know the info of the person(s) you want to transfer to as you must enter their info into the form. You will be charged the transfer fee at the time of transfer. You may work with the new attendee(s) on how to deal with the transfer fee.