We have returned to EventBrite for registrations. All payments are processed through their CC processor.
This ticket includes your attendance from 10 am Thursday Morning until Sunday afternoon at 6pm CST. It includes all of the following for each attendee that you purchase a ticket for:
– Admission into the gate at the event
– All meals provided: Lunch Thursday, Dinner Thursday, Friday Evening, Saturday — Breakfast, Saturday Dinner, and Sunday Breakfast.
– All workshops that are provided. Please note that some workshops may need to have fees paid to attend for the materials needed.
– All activities at the event are included.
– All vendors at vendor’s row.
– A shirt is included for all attendees that advance purchase before February 1st!
– Lodging in non-winterized cabins for those that purchase a general admissions ticket.
Yes, service animals are allowed at the event. But animals considered pets are not allowed.
Yes, there are a total of three bathhouses at this venue. Each bathhouse includes toilets, sinks, and showers.
Sadly due to park rules, no RVs will be allowed on the group campsite. If you would like to stay in an RV while joining us for CauldronFest you would need to purchase a day pass and then rent an RV campsite through the park itself. That can be done via their website or by calling the park.
At this time we are not allowed to permit tents inside the group camp. This is due to the venue and their rules. We are trying to work with Fall Creek Falls to see if we can arrange that.
If you chose to stay on-site for the event you will be provided a shared cabin space with up to six people in the cabin. Each cabin does have electricity. The cabins are non-winterized meaning there is no heat or AC. Also, some cabins are missing windows, and what windows there are do not have curtains. We suggest that you bring sheets or curtains to cover the windows. You will need to bring your own linens and pillows. We have included a few pictures for you to see.